Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Chemo treatment #4

Well, I have had my fourth treatment. It went better this time than the last two. My nurse made sure the pharmacy mixed it exactly so I didn't have to wait for hours. After lab work, the dr, and treatment it was only two hours and forty-five minutes. Treatment is an hour by itself. I was home by four. I had my shot today and was told by the dr. to take advil before the shot to help with the aches. Funny how they waited until number four to tell me that. Oh, well. Live and learn. I'll know for the next two times anyway. I am taking the day off tomorrow to rest whether I sleep all day or not. I at least won't be in front of a class teaching and can just relax. Church and my coworkers are bringing dinner tomorrow so I don't have to cook. I thank God everyday that He has answered my prayers that I would not get sick or look sick. I am truly blessed. Take care! Call or email any time. I am truly fine! Love ya!

4 comments:

Aunt Vickie said...

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health. Proverbs15-30 KEEP ON SMILING!! HE is with you!

patsy said...

you are doing great girl !! keep on going, not far now. all the prayers do work. love ya!

Beth said...

Hey, Michelle:
I love your blogspot! Now, I can keep up with you. I love your pictures. I know your scrapbook about this chapter in your life is going to be awesome. (and an inspiration to others!) Praying for you!!!
Phil. 4:13-"IN HIS STRENGTH!"
Love,Beth Marble

patsy said...

hi there girl, talked to vickie earlier and we are thinking of you, love ya!!!