Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Side Effects

Well, the only side effect I have had up to this point is killer heartburn! I have been given a prescription for that so I should get some relief soon. But today, unfortunately, the inevitable happened. My hair is starting to fall out. Mostly the white but some of the dark brown is too. I'll post a picture with my hats or do rags when I figure out how to tie them. I hear bald is beautiful and when the hair comes back I hear it is really pretty too. We will just have to wait and see. This to shall pass. God doesn't put more on us than we can handle. I am blessed not to have the sickness that goes with it. Looks aren't everything. Love you all!

1 comment:

patsy said...

ewww heartburn, grab the pickle juice lol. girl forget the wigs you are beautiful inside and out, you will look good regardless. love ya !!