Monday, August 20, 2007

I survived Chemo #2

After sitting in the infusion center for three hours, I finally received my treatment at 4:30 and was sent on my way by 5:00. I am feeling sluggish at the moment but not sure if its the chemo or lack of sleep from last night. I go back tomorrow for my shot to boost my white blood cells and then I am done until after Labor Day.

Jeff was in an accident coming home from work Sunday evening and totalled his car. A lady on a motorcycle lost control of it and hit Jeff head on in the passenger's side. She crossed into his lane of traffic ( she was going east and him west) and ended up in the 25 foot embankment. Jeff is fine but the lady was air lifted to USA Medical Center in Mobile. She will lose her leg for sure but we don't know any more than that. The lady ended up being a long time customer of Jeff's. He is really torn up over this.

Please continue to pray for my family. I know these prayers are being answered. Love you all! Call or email when you can.

2 comments:

patsy said...

girl,sorry to hear about jeff, will keep him in our thoughts as well as the lady that hit him. glad you are still doing good, hope sluggish is the only side effect you experience. love ya !!

patsy said...

hope to see ya early in the week, love ya