Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Still free!

I was told early summer that I am now in remission. My family went to Disney World to celebrate. It was a great time and I didn't get worn out more than what is normal for Disney World, anyway.

In October, I walked in the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer walk and walked the whole three miles with my team! Not at a fast pace mind you, but I did it! I am a survivor!

Now, I have just had my six month check up and all is well. Yea! Bloodwork and all looked good. I was given my calcium drip and a flu shot. I go back again in three months.

I am so thankful to be here and healthy again. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas. It is through His love and grace that I can say I am alive and well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: