Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm over half way!

I am so blessed! I am a little over half way finished with radiation and doing fine. I have had 18 treatments and all is well so far. I am starting to turn pinkish red and itchy some but not much. I am somewhat tired but I don't know if that is from not resting during chemo, from the radiation, or the pace that I have kept up through all of this or a combination of all. When I finally sit down at the end of the day, that is it for the day and I usually don't get back up except to go to bed. My hair is coming in really fast and really white. I don't remember it being so light before. And I have eyelashes again! Yeah! It's funny how little things like that can make your day. I never paid too much attention to them until I didn't have them. Come see me when you can or call or email me. I check the computer often. Take care!

No comments: