Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last Leg of Journey

I have started radiation. It went well yesterday and today. I can't really tell that anything was done, yet. I am told that it will build up and I will gradually get more tired and more tired. On the other hand, it is supposed to be much easier than chemo so I should have it pretty good. My hair is really coming in with a lot of gray and some dark. Can't wait to see if its going to be curly like my kids or straight like I always wanted. I am still so blessed and thankful to be doing so well. Call or email when you can!

1 comment:

ec6teach said...

Michelle, you are such a strong woman. I am so thankful for having you as a friend and such a special person in my life. You are an awesome testimony of what an awesome God we have. Keep the faith and keep spreading God's love. I love you.
Annette