Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Treatment #9 out of the way

I had treatment #9 yesterday. All went well except my blood count was down again and I had to get a shot. I hate that shot but it is keeping me from having to have blood so I guess that's better. I am exactly half way finished. This medicine seems to be much easier so far. I don't seem quite as tired and I haven't had any mouth sores in a month. So that's a really good thing. My weight is fluctuating. I keep teetering between 128 and 135. I started at 138 so that's not too bad for weight loss. I would rather stay closer to the 128 range but the dr. would prefer I not lose any. I am still so very blessed to be responding to the chemo so well with not too many side effects. Hopefully, I will continue to do this well. God is so good! I am so thankful to be alive and healing. He is the great physician! Take care and call or email when you can! Love ya!

No comments: