Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Treatment #6 Out of the Way

I had treatment #6 Monday and my shot yesterday. I took Aleve last night and it kept most of the aches away until about lunch today. I worked today anyway to keep from missing so much work. It went fine but I was glad to get home this afternoon. This was the last of the first two medicines that I have to take and the last shot. Praise the Lord! He has been so good to me. I made it through the tough part. Hopefully, this next medicine will be easy on my body. I will take it every Monday for 12 weeks starting in two weeks. Then we go from there to radiation and I don't have details on it yet. I am going to Camp Bluebird this weekend for cancer survivors and to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on Saturday. I hope I get a rest time in there somewhere. Take care and come see me. I'm truly doing fine! Love ya!

2 comments:

patsy said...

morning girl, glad to hear all of that one is out of the way for you! get some rest before the camp and then have a GREAT time, we are thinking and praying for you and your whole family, love ya.

Stacy said...

Michelle,
This is just a note of encouragement to tell you that we are thinking about you and you are in our prayers.

We'll check back soon,
Stacy Westfaul
T-bird Lippe and all of us here at the Appraisal Dept. (Assessor's Office)